Finding affordable housing in the San Francisco Bay Area is no easy task. In this interactive class we help you navigate the challenges of finding AND getting a rental in San Francisco.
In this workshop/webinar, you’ll
• Learn how to navigate the SF rental market
• Learn how to apply for SF BMR rental units
• Learn about the rights and responsibilities of tenants and landlords
• Become familiar with SF’s Fair Chance Ordinance protecting the formerly incarcerated
• Become Familiar with SF’s tenant protection laws and eviction process, and
• Learn how to create a winning & competitive renter profile
Landlords have their choice of tenants: our Rental Readiness program will give you a competitive edge by using budgeting tools to understand the relationship between lifestyle choices and affordability, pre-emptively addressing any potential issues which may arise in a credit and background check, providing rental application assistance, helping with appeals if denied, and connecting with rental assistance funds and/or legal assistance as needed. Get ready to rent! …We can help!